The inspiration behind the Jasper boot was to use a classic and understated colour in our utilitarian boot design - and what better colour than classic tan. I decided to source the tan in an oiled leather for an understated and more rugged look to create the perfect everyday pair of boots that were easy to style.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.