Arlo was developed as a variation of our Arva lined boot - the same boot but without the lining. I just loved the finish of the leather on these boots and wanted to create another version that was more of an all-year-round boot, designed for everyday wear.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather polish with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.