The inspiration behind the Arva boot is many chilly dog walks and family walks on the beach in Kent. I added a full shearling lining to Arva for ultimate warmth and comfort during the colder winter months, keeping the oiled leather uppers for a robust and versatile finish.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.