Cara is the original Utility boot that started our ever growing and popular collection. My inspiration for Cara came whilst on a photoshoot in 2017 at the Turner Contemporary in Margate. Marching around the giant concrete plinth on which the Contemporary is raised, the concrete slabs were the colour of the uppers of the boot, contrasting against the green/blue Margate sea, from which I derived the gusset colour of a muted green.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.