The Edie boot is a new addition to our Utility boot collection and was inspired by a famous photo which is a favourite of mine of Edie Sedgwick - “Edie with white rose”, by Ron Bacsa. The white of the rose against the iconic black eyeliner inspired me to create contrasting boot using simply black and white - simple in design but visually striking.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.