Whilst sipping an Aperitif in my favourite spot, Balthazar in St.Moritz, the idea of creating a new snow boot was born. I wanted to create a new boot provide the ultimate feeling of luxury and comfort for your feet. I designed the Moritz boot using classic colours, mirroring the timeless and luxury feel in St.Moritz.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Brush any dirt off with a suede brush (when dried)
- Protect suede with a good suede protector (ideally a water repellant)
- Apply protector fortnightly for optimum results in protection
- Small marks can be removed with a suede block or suede brush
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.