The inspiration behind Ned was on the streets of Shoreditch. If you ever find yourself in the area, take a visit to Redchurch Street where you will find tall industrial, painted brick buildings covered in graffiti from budding artists, towering over the small streets of East London. I wanted to create a boot that was industrial in feel with a nod to trend, and this all matte, black boot is the perfect addition to our collection.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.