The inspiration behind the Romy boot was my eldest son’s best friend, who has one of the strongest characters I have ever seen in a girl of only 3 years! A tomboy at heart, her larger than life character is electric which is where the silver against black colour way for this boot was derived. Now I just need to wait 12 more years for her to be big enough to wear her own pair!
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather polish with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.