The Arva boot is handcrafted on the classic A.C.Hare 229 last and features a full shearling lining for winter wear. Finished in an oiled brown leather, the Arva boot gives you that worn in look from the start and is incredibly versatile to style. Arva is hardwearing, designed for all weathers whilst looking stylish all year round and the shearling lining does not compromise on the classic shape.
- Oiled leather
- Goodyear welted rubber sole
- Width fitting: regular
- Last: 229
- Full shearling lining
The inspiration behind the Arva boot is many chilly dog walks and family walks on the beach in Kent. I added a full shearling lining to Arva for ultimate warmth and comfort during the colder winter months, keeping the oiled leather uppers for a robust and versatile finish.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.
|USA / CANADA / AUS||5||6||7||8||8.5||9||10|
|USA / CANADA / AUS||9||9.5||10.5||11.5||12.5||13||14||15|