Our designer’s favourite, Castana is finished in a classic gloss conker leather and completed with our chunky sole for this season’s key look. Our staple boot has been reworked on our 229 last to provide a feminine shape with chunky, androgynous features and is sure to become your new go to pair of boots. Super comfy from the start, Catsana provides a polished look to winterwear.
- Oiled leather
- Gloss dark chestnut
- Goodyear welted rubber sole
- Width fitting: regular
- Last: 229
- Leather lining
I decided to create Castana after watching my sons collect conkers on a glorious October morning. Autumn is my favourite season and I wanted to create a boot to reflect this - the specific leather used on this boot took months of sourcing and I believe we have found the exact, rich colour and finish to complete my perfect Autumn boot.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather polish - we recommend a high gloss polish for this boot
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.
|USA / CANADA / AUS||5||6||7||8||8.5||9||10|
|USA / CANADA / AUS||9||9.5||10.5||11.5||12.5||13||14||15|