A new addition to the A.C.Hare Utility Collection is Joyce, and androgynous boot handmade from an oiled black leather with black elastic to match. With a chunky, all terrain sole, this all black boot is designed for all weathers and all outfits. The high quality, oiled finish to the leather means that the Joyce boots look matte-black, providing an ultra utilitarian style.
- Oiled leather
- Matte black
- Goodyear welted rubber sole
- Width fitting: regular
- Last: 229
- Leather lining
The inspiration behind Joyce was on the streets of Shoreditch. If you ever find yourself in the area, take a visit to Redchurch Street where you will find tall industrial, painted brick buildings covered in graffiti from budding artists, towering over the small streets of East London. I wanted to create a boot that was industrial in feel with a nod to trend, and this all matte, black boot is the perfect addition to our collection.
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather cream with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.
|USA / CANADA / AUS||5||6||7||8||8.5||9||10|
|USA / CANADA / AUS||9||9.5||10.5||11.5||12.5||13||14||15|