Romy is part of our androgynous collection for women, cut from an oiled black leather. With a chunky sole, the utilitarian features contrast with a feminine silver elastic. Designed for all weathers whilst looking stylish all year round, these boots look soft and worn from the start and have a double boot pull for easy wearing.
The rigid outsole provides a solid grip in all weather and this season-less boot is ultra comfortable.
- Oiled leather
- Goodyear welted rubber sole
- Width fitting: regular
- Last: 229
- Leather lining
The inspiration behind the Romy boot was my eldest son’s best friend, who has one of the strongest characters I have ever seen in a girl of only 3 years! A tomboy at heart, her larger than life character is electric which is where the silver against black colour way for this boot was derived. Now I just need to wait 12 more years for her to be big enough to wear her own pair!
TLC - a quick guide:
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth
- Treat leather with a good quality leather cream
- Apply leather polish with a microfibre cloth
- Small scuffs can be buffed out using your thumb and body heat
- Always use shoe trees
- Allow wet boots to dry naturally - not next to a radiator
To read our full care guide, please click here.
|USA / CANADA / AUS||5||6||7||8||8.5||9||10|
|USA / CANADA / AUS||9||9.5||10.5||11.5||12.5||13||14||15|